Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another card for you!

I hope everyone is having a great day! This holiday card is another with the fabuloso Winter line from TCP - I am blown away by how many of you entered for the blog candy yesterday! And for those of you that haven't entered yet - you can still enter till midnight tonight; the drawing will be tomorrow morning! See the post below for details :) The patterned paper here is one of my favorite new lines - "Infuse" from Basic Grey - I was able to use it as a nice change from the usual holiday colors and still make this little penguin stand out and be the center of attention :)

Oh, and in addition to the new stamps being released on August 31st, Alma will also be revealing the new website for TCP! She has been hard at work revamping it and I can't wait to see it!

The kids had a fantastic day at school yesterday. It was a good sign when they came off the bus smiling :) Tired, but smiling :)

8 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

Darn it, I am so in love with these stamps!! And that paper? To die for!! I LOVE your card!! I can't wait to start playing this weekend, I think the suspense is killing ME more than my readers!! LOL

Sharon in NE August 23, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

Thank you Toni, for sharing these stamps with us. That Karrie is being so tight fisted. Hmmmph...
But YOU'RE showing them to us. :D
:P

Colleen August 23, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

That Infuse is yummy for Christmas cards! Cute!

Allison Rankin August 23, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

Lovely...that paper is super and gives me lots of ideas!

Jill August 23, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors!

Christina Fischer August 24, 2007 at 5:51 AM  

Very cute! I am loving the new stamps! The rick rack is a great touch!

Linda Nicholson August 24, 2007 at 7:09 AM  

What a beautiful card! I've recently discovered your blog as I am a fan of TCP. I'm loving all the sneak peeks that you have been letting us have.

Also wanted to give you a shout out from a fellow Coloradoan. I live in Colorado Springs.

Linda

EquineSpirit August 24, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

Awwww...that's sooo cute!!