Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Random photos :)




Today's blog challenge on Two Peas is to post a random photo I have recently taken, so here are a couple I took of the flowers in our yard yesterday. Just some wild mountain flowers!
Took Nattie to her swim lesson this morning, then she was picked up by our neighbor to go to a water play park in Golden. Jamie and I had some errands to run, so we headed down to Highlands Ranch - made stops at Archivers and Cornzapoppin (yum! cheddar cheese popcorn and caramel popcorn!), then up to Littleton so that we could buy a birthday present at Target for a little girl whose birthday is this weekend.

6 comments:

Lynn July 31, 2007 at 3:10 PM  

Beautiful photos! They are so vivid.

Colleen July 31, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

Pretty pics and now I want soem popcorn! Good thing I at least have some microwave kettle corn...

Maureen July 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM  

Awwww, beautiful flower photos...so tranquil. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pop some corn! ;)

Jill July 31, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

Very pretty! Much prettier than what I would have posted if I hadn't already posted when I saw the challenge. Well, hopefully that one will come up again. :-)

Janet July 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Love those photos! Hey, do you happen to know the name of the flower on the right of your post? The lavender, bell-shaped one? My grandma used to have those in her yard. :-) Janet

Rachael August 1, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

What beautiful pictures!! Nature is so wonderful!!