Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Creating...and Starbucks!

From the Two Peas blog challenge: what kinds of things stop you from creating? Hmmm...perhaps I could better explain with a photo :) Yup, these three keep me super-busy between the house, activities, and just hanging out together. And I am thankful every day that I have them!

Guess what? I won some goodies from itsnoteasybeinggreen's blog earlier this week :) Thank you! And in the spirit of paying it forward, I have a $10 Starbucks card which I will send to someone who leaves a comment on my blog today or tomorrow. On Friday I'll select one lucky lady at random.....good luck!

7 comments:

Mandy July 18, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

Those look like fun distractions to me!

Heather July 18, 2007 at 10:27 AM  

Beautiful picture! And I second family as my distraction from creating!

Colleen July 18, 2007 at 10:29 AM  

Congrats on winning the goodies and I know what you mean about family preventing creativity sometimes simply because of time, but it's all worth it, isn't it?!

Heather July 18, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

Great family photo! Congrats on winning...that's always fun! :)

Benita July 18, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

Great photo! Yep, family does tend to distract us from scrapbooking, huh?

Congrats on winning a prize & what a nice thing to do in return. You don't have to put me in the drawing for the Starbuck's gift card, though because I don't drink coffee :)

Sherri July 18, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

Great distractions LOL

just jenn July 18, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

That's a nice looking family there! Great distractions to me! :)