Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Treasured relationships.

Today's blog challenge on Two Peas is all about relationships: which are your most treasured relationships right now?


Mine is my relationship with my hubby. I try to always keep at the front of my mind that one day the kids will grow up and leave home and it'll just be the two of us again! Iain and I still laugh together on a daily basis which is huge with all the everyday stress; I love that we can still just "hang out" and chat like we did when we first met :) After almost 17 years together, we must be doing something right!

3 comments:

Noelia May 23, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

Great post. Congrats on being with your dh for 17 years! He seems like a nice guy : )

Melissa May 23, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

wow 17 years!-thats wonderful :)

Nancyroo May 24, 2007 at 6:05 AM  

What a cute hubby!