Friday, May 25, 2007

Generosity



What does generosity mean to me? I believe that generosity involves thinking of others first, and giving of yourself. Not material things, but your time, friendship, support and love. At least that's the way I'm trying to teach it to my kids. I also tell them that unprompted generosity is special as well!
In that same theme, here are some pages from a CJ I worked on this month. The title is "gifts" and we all have to make mini-books from the coasters supplied. The circle is about halfway done, and the work already completed was just inspiring! The rest of the book is in my gallery at Two Peas; just click here.
Have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

Love it!

Noelia May 25, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

Your gift coster CJ is lovely!

Yellow Fence May 25, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

This is beautiful! Awesome job!

Shannon