Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Everything :)

Have a very Happy Easter! Enjoy the day :) From the Two Peas blog challenge, here are 20 things that make me happy:

  • hearing my kids laugh
  • having my hubby get home from a trip
  • our new home here in CO
  • watching the animals in our yard
  • Amazing Race All-Stars
  • the smell of new scrapbooking paper
  • having someone thank me for a handmade card/gift I sent
  • fun stationery
  • living in a state with 4 seasons
  • being lucky enough to be a SAHM
  • getting a good grade on a paper I worked hard on for school
  • good Indian or Chinese food
  • listening to our cats purr contently
  • being cozy indoors when it's snowing outside (as we are today!)
  • getting a letter from Gramps (he lives in England)
  • hearing Nattie playing the piano without being asked
  • receiving new stamps to play with from The Cat's Pajamas (as I did this week!)
  • having time with Iain after the kids have gone to bed
  • alone time to scrapbook, read, hang out...
  • seeing the kids play together, unprompted!


4 comments:

Danisha April 8, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

Great list, I love getting mail too, however, I don't seem to get anything but email these days!

Jill April 8, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

Another nice list! I like the cozy inside while it's snowing outside. Of course, here in Houston it only thunders.

EquineSpirit April 9, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

Great list!

Danisha April 9, 2007 at 12:00 PM  

I love having 4 seasons as well, but I could do with a much shortter winter, either that or not having to work.

What part of Cali did you live in? I lived there for quite a few years and in quite a few places. LOL