Sunday, March 25, 2007

Childhood and Sundays

"If there was one thing you could go back and learn growing up as a child, what would it be & why?" was the question on the Two Peas Challenge today. I'd take piano lessons. I asked my parents for them for several years and didn't get to learn, and it's something I still regret. Nattie has taken lessons for 18 months and I love listening to her play (although we still have to find her a teacher here in Conifer). In addition to the sounds of music, I think it's a great tool to have for discipline and sticking with something and seeing the improvements :) Maybe one day I'll take the plunge!


On another note, I love Sundays. I try and plan my schoolwork so that I can take Sundays off. Iain makes me a cup of tea and he reads the newspaper and I usually go through a scrapping magazine. The kids watch cartoons and it's just a nice, relaxing hour or two. Today I'm going to try and get some cards done for my justjohanna assignments. I'm also excited because I'll be receiving the Summer stamps from The Cat's Pajamas later this week...Alma sent us a preview last week so that we know what we'll be getting to play with and all I can say is - those of you who are stampers are going to looooooooove them! There's nothing else like them out there :)

3 comments:

Allison Rankin March 25, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Great Easter card with Sprinkle!

Maureen March 25, 2007 at 4:37 PM  

I wish I could play the piano. Cute card

bananafish March 25, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

you and I share the same wish of learning to play the piano...hope we both learn to play someday.

Have a great day!

-france