Saturday, February 03, 2007

I love Circle Journals!

This week I mailed journals out to start 3 new rounds of Circle Journals! I did my first circle 2 years ago with a group of great ladies I initially met over on Two Peas in a Bucket. We have called ourselves the "Seasoned CJ Survivors" because we completed two circles with minimal drama! Those of you who have been involved in CJ's before know what an accomplishment that is :)

Basically, a group of us each starts with our own journal, decides upon a topic, and completes a layout in our own journal before mailing it to the next gal on the list. Each month you mail and receive a different journal and eventually (if all goes well!) you get your own journal back full of creative and inspiring layouts! That's not the best part, though - the best part is the friendships which can develop from this exercise...I have met some very special ladies through the CJ process and am proud to call them my friends.

My topics for the 3 circles I'm in now are: "In 5 Years", "It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times", and "Pot Luck". I'll let you know how it goes, and if you get the chance to participate in a Circle Journal group, go for it! You never know who you might meet.

0 comments: