Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Hearts Day!

Have a very happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are spending it with someone you love! Iain came back from Boston last night :)

Nattie went off to school with her homemade box to collect her Valentines in. She had hers all written out and even included one for the school bus driver!

No big plans for today except to get my scrap room back in some kind of order...I have lots of things lying on the floor left over from various projects and I won't be able to get my creative juices flowing until I do some organizing. Don't get me wrong, it is never completely organized, but I want to at least put away all the scraps, ink pads, and stamps I've used in the past week :)

3 comments:

Benita February 14, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

Love the card you made! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Allison Rankin February 14, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Another great card with the Cat's Pajamas stamps (if I am not mistaken)...TFS!

Godelieve February 14, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!