Friday, February 23, 2007

Cropping this weekend!

I am so excited! Tomorrow I'm going to an all-day crop - I haven't scrapped in months, with all the moving, school, house, family stuff going on. Iain's leaving for South America on Sunday for 6 days so I plan on making the most of the "quiet" time :) This morning I've organized some photos and paper, and this afternoon will go through my embellies. I'm planning on getting lots of pages done! It was really nice of Jamie's preschool teacher to invite me along - she knew from my holiday cards that I was a paper crafter and guessed that I just "might" be a scrapbooker too :)


We've been watching the woodpeckers outside this morning - Jamie and I went to the local Wild Bird Feed store on Tuesday and bought a bunch of feeders which are now hanging in the trees; we've had a great time watching (and listening to) all the different birds! Having the feeders there should also help keep the woodpeckers from hammering on the side of the house!!

The Two Peas Blog Challenge for today was all about Spring. I love Spring and am particularly looking forward to our first one here in Colorado. We're hoping to get out and about and see some beautiful wildflowers - camera in hand, of course! Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Noelia February 23, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Have tons of fun at your crop!
Make sure you post what you complete!

Lynn February 23, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

I hope you have a wonderful time at your crop! I just love to go to crops. I gather so much info there. I don't get a lot done, but I leave a little heavier.