Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dad's Day



With Father's Day approaching, I thought I'd post a card to go with the occasion. This stamp is called "Star Dad" and it's by American Art Stamps. I used patterned paper from DCWV's "Tahiti Beach" stack; I love the colors in that pack!

On Monday night I had dinner with one of the teachers from school; it was great to just hang out and chat for longer than the 5 fleeting minutes we usually get at school! Iain dropped Nattie off for her Wildlife Biology camp on Monday morning, and late that night he left for a business trip until Thursday, so it's just Jamie and I for a few days! Things are very quiet around here...

9 comments:

Linda June 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

I love all of your cards, my favorites are the ones with the penguin, owls and the frog. I also love the photos of the deer or are the elk. I can't tell other than they are huge.

Elena June 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I love the stamp you used! So glad you had nice time with other teachers!

Tracy June 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I just love this image. Perfect for Dad's day. My bad, I totally forgot it was coming up!!!!! You're right this paper is awesome.

Tenia Nelson June 10, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Very cool!!!!!

Unknown June 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Enjoy your quiet - it'll get noisy again all too soon!!

Tracey June 10, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

A fantastic card Toni!! Enjoy your brief time of quiet!

Linda June 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Hi again, back to let you know I left you something on my blog

Lisa Foster June 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

What a fun card, Toni! Hugs, Lisa

SueB June 12, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Oooh, girl, I LOVE Karen Stolper's stamps and want 'em all - fab card!