Tuesday, June 09, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Stamp Challenge


Hi there :) This week Susan is our hostess for TCP Tuesday. She is challenging us to use any Penguin stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. I chose one of my favorite sets - "You Say It's Your Birthday". I paper-pieced the balloon and colored the rest of the details with markers. The patterned paper is "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey. The layout is from this week's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.
I hope you can play along this week! All the details are over on Susan's blog - have fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous June 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I love the way you used the dp to frame your image. Super cute card :)

Tracey June 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

This is an adorable card Toni!!

Tenia Nelson June 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Super cuteness!!

Sues June 9, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

This is super cute!

Elena June 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Adorable card! Really love the fun layout and distressing!

Tracy June 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

I am lovin' this layout Toni! I hope to get a chance to play along with this week's TCP challenge. I do love the peguins.

Hugs,
Tracy