Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What A Blast!




Here we go with a week of Sneak Peeks from The Cat's Pajamas :) Jen is hostessing a terrific Inspiration Challenge for us...hop over to her blog for all the details and the inspiration piece!


My card today uses the brand new "What A Blast" set coming next Tuesday...check out PJ with the cool pinwheel - and there's a die to match, too!! I pulled out my long-unused colored pencils and had fun with them...I really like how PJ turned out! Stop by The Cat Pack's blogs throughout the week (and Alma's blog every day) for more TCP goodness!

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson March 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM  

Super cute Toni! Love the mix of patterned papers and your layout! PJ looks very sweet when in your capable hands!

Linda

Alma de la Rosa March 23, 2011 at 1:17 AM  

So cute, Toni. I really like how you cut out the clouds and have them floating around the frame.

Jenny Gropp April 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Adorable!!!