Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a New Release Blog Hop!


Soooooo, hopefully you're joining me for the New Release Blog Hop by The Cat's Pajamas! If you are hopping through, you'll have arrived here from Carole's blog; if you want to start at the beginning, head over to Julie's blog - she's our Hostess for this TCP Tuesday Challenge.


Julie challenged us to think differently about the shape of our card...yikes! This was a tough one for me! I played around with some shaped dies and came up with this flower-type shape. But what I like best is the AWESOME grass die that is brand new for this release! I love how realistic it looks! The stamp set is called "Wet Puddle" and I was thrilled with how the paper piecing turned out for the little girl's coat and boots!


Thank you, as always, for stopping by! Next stop is Tracy's blog- have fun!

16 comments:

Unknown March 29, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

Love all the textures from the different patterned papers you used Toni!

Mary J March 29, 2011 at 3:08 AM  

Great use of that new stamp - just gorgeous!

Unknown March 29, 2011 at 6:59 AM  

Just adorable Tori!! What beautiful dp you used and I love all the grass! Super sweet! :)

Leigh OBrien March 29, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

So cute...she's out for a spring stroll!

Linda Nicholson March 29, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

This is absolutely fabulous Toni! This little flower is luscious with all that fabby paper!

Linda

Alma de la Rosa March 29, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

How fun is this? I love the grass and the little gal walking around in it. Too cute.

Tracy March 29, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Ohhh my! I'm wishing I had ordered this set now. Wahhhhhh!! Toni I ♥ your card. These papers are amazing!!
Hugs,
Tracy

Sonja "Sony" Christoph March 29, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

oh I love this Toni....it's got such a warm, country feeling to it. The paper are amazing and your paper piecing is fantastic!!!!

Jenny March 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

I love the layers of grass and how she looks like she's hiking through the field!!!! Love it sooooo much!!! Awesome:)

Lisa T March 29, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

So cute. Love all the paper piecing!

anni March 29, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

I'm lovin' how the DT is using this little gal and yours is no exception! So cute!!

Unknown March 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

So VERY VERY cute! I ordered this set last night, I can't wait to get it! :)

DG March 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

So pretty! I really like how you used the grass but with DP that's not green is so creative. Beautiful card.

Carolyn April 1, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

These papers are fabulous! Love it so much!

Homeowner Insurance

Ana Wohlfahrt June 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

Love it all, Toni!!

nike air max pas cher March 22, 2012 at 3:07 AM  

Un très bel article qui est écrit dans ce blog et toute la pensée expriment à travers cet article. Dans cet article, la fa?on d'exprimer les pensées sont très gentils et il est court et doux qui me pla?t le plus ici.