Monday, February 14, 2011

TCP Tuesday - Sweet!


I'm back with a functioning laptop again :) Just in time for Julie's TCP Tuesday challenge...and she has a "sweet" challenge for us to use candy on our cards...I just happened to have some Dove hearts around the house so decided to add one as an embellishment to my card. I think it makes a nice addition! I used the brand new "Got Love" set and included some paper piecing for the balloons.
In other TCP news, Alma is introducing a new feature called "Pick of the Litter" to showcase all the fabulous TCP creations out there! You'll be able to check out the latest Picks at The Cat's Pajamas' Facebook page or at our Forum on Splitcoast Stampers. Hope you can stop by!

1 comments:

MelissaS February 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

edible embellishments - you may be onto a new trend! Cute card :)