Friday, May 15, 2009

Flowers for Friday


Here's a bright, flowery card for Friday :) I believe this may have come from a previous sketch by Jen, but I'm not 100% sure (let me know if it looks familiar to you). The stamps are by Hero Arts, and the patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye.
Our water heater isn't fixed. Ugh! The guy finally showed up at 5pm yesterday (so much for that 4-hour window), and after an hour or so decided that he needs his boss to come and check it out. It might be a motor that needs replaced, but our unit is pretty old and so in the long run it might be less expensive to replace the unit. We'll see what happens today - Iain's back from Phoenix so he's going to be home when they stop by. In the meantime, I've been boiling lots of water!
Have a fantastic weekend!!

12 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

{picking jaw up off the floor} WOW, this card is my favorite yet. I had to zoom in to see all the amazing details. I am so casing this!! WOW, WOW, WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Beeson May 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

WOW! I don't know where to start! You colored all of those squares in? What a fabulous look and what a fabulous job you did.

Lisa Foster May 15, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

WOW! I'm with Maria! I have to pick my jaw up off the floor! Toni!!!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! I adore every single thing about it!
Sorry you're still haveing hot water issues...hope they get resolved today!
{{HUGS}}
Lisa

emily May 15, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Love this card! I hope everything goes well with your hot water...one of life's luxuries we don't really notice until it is not available :)

www.tamiwood.blogsot.com May 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Oh my lordy....a celeb visit!! LOL. How are you? Thanks for the blog love. You sure know how to make me feel special. My scan does not do justice for this card. It is cuttlebugged and has blue ink rubbbed on it and it has stickles. Well enough about me. I love your card as always. Time to check out your blog.

Tami May 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Hey toni
I made a mistake and I'm so sorry. I thought I was on Karrie's blog but under her profile I clicked on your blog. Anyway, please forgive me. I love your cards. You are a famous stamper too. I recognize your name!!! I will be back again.. Please forgive me. I am so embarrassed. I looked up earlier and say to myself WOW Karrie moved to CO. How embarassing. I'm off to check out more of your work. My Grandfather was from Scotland, Thomas Forsyth. Its So nice to *meet* you Toni!

Linda May 16, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Beautiful card!

Janet May 16, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

It's beautiful! Toni, I am amazed at how you come up with so many lovely designs! TFS!

Ugh on the water heater! That is a long time to be without hot water.

Karrie Baker May 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Girl, this card it to die for!! The colors are amazing! MMMMhmmm, LOVE IT!!

Tracey May 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

This is fabulous Toni! Love the colours!

Elena May 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

What an amzing card! Love the beautiful layout and fun colors!

Jenny Gropp May 23, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

What a fab card -- bright, fun and fresh!!! Just love it!