Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back online :)

We finally got our internet connection back late this afternoon, so now I'm playing catch-up! The DVR unit and connection are definitely fried, so we have DirecTV coming by tomorrow to get that sorted out for us.

Thanks again to Ana for so quickly taking over TCP Tuesday for me this week! I have to take photos tomorrow for my TCP Tuesday card (Inspiration Challenge) and my Seasoned CJ Survivors challenge (use at least 10 items from your stash!) - and, of course, there's the new release from The Cat's Pajamas coming on Friday - yeah!

I really appreciate all your thoughts following our scare this past weekend. I am soooo thankful that there was no serious damage to our house or, more importantly, our family :)

Just 3 days of school left before summer break! I'll be back with photos tomorrow - now I have to go and catch up on all my favorite blogging friends!

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins May 27, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Glad you are back online! Sounds like you have a busy few days ahead with the end of school and fun projects. Enjoy! :)

Linda May 27, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Wow that is scary! I'm glad that everyone is alright and there wasn't much damage to your house.

Darcey May 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Wow! So glad to hear that everyone was ok and your house is good. How scary!

Joanne Travis May 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Toni, that must have been so scary!! I am glad that you, your family and home are all okay.