Tuesday, December 02, 2008

TCP Tuesday




Thank you for all the kind words about my new space! I wish I could have all my blogging friends over for a mega crafting session! Janet was asking how I keep our 4 cats off the ribbon that hangs on the wall - the answer is that I don't! They will often come down and try and grab the longest pieces...but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do, right? :)


Today is TCP Tuesday - this week Jen has an inspiration challenge for us - she has a fun holiday photo and all the details for this week's challenge posted on her blog. You'll see that the inspiration I got from it was the arrangement of the pieces...because my TCP Tuesday piece this week is a pile of ATCs I finished up for a swap! The stamp is called "Tree With Leaves"; I stamped it with green pigment ink and then heat-embossed it for a little shine. Then I used my Nesties to cut out the oval and the scalloped oval. The little dots around the edges are silver Stickles. The "Celebrate the Season" sentiment is also from TCP. Have a terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

I just wanted to let you know that I've left a little something for you on my blog!

Linda December 2, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Such festive cards!

Sues December 2, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Wow, I'm going to be in HEAVEN this weekend at your house!!! :) I love these ATC's - so adorable!

jillconyers December 3, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

Fun ATCs! So that is where all of your creativity happens! Great new space :)

I left you something on my blog.

Lisa Foster December 3, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

These are adorable! The silver Stickles are the perfect bling touch!
I can sympathize with your ribbon/cat situation...that's pretty much how it is here too! :)