Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge


This week Leigh is hosting another awesome sketch challenge! Check out all the details (including the original sketch) on her blog right here :)
For my card, I used the "You Say It's Your Birthday" clear set from TCP. The patterned paper is from the "Chemistry" line by Cosmo Cricket; I really love the colors in this set! I also paper-pieced some parts of the stamped image using the patterned paper. The flowers are from my stash, and the brads are by Doodlebug.
Have a super Tuesday!

5 comments:

Sharon in NE December 30, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

LOVE the paper-pieced party hat and balloon!

Sarah Coggins December 30, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

What a fun card! I love the warm reds and oranges. The little penguin is so cute. tfs! :)

:Jayne December 30, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Too Cute! It's a very Happy! Card.

Ryzmomplus2 December 30, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Always the cutest cards here!

Jan December 31, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

I absolutely love your colour choice!
Happy New Years!