Monday, December 08, 2008

Play along!

I found these questions on Jayne's blog. Play along if you'd like and post your answers on your blog!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial - I have 4 cats and there's no way a real one would last :)
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Year
5. Do you like Egg Nog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember being really excited when I received a doll's house one year
7. Hardest person to buy for? My hubby!
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - always!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My first bra - from my dad! Ugh! I still cringe when I think of that!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooge (the musical version with Albert Finney as Scrooge)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When the mood strikes
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? See's mint truffles :)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, it's pre-lit!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Always stay home on Christmas Day - it's the kids' day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Actually - no!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing this year - our tree topper got broken last year (cats again!) and I need to buy a new one!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Everything on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds and cranky people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We don't have a theme - but what's cool about our tree is that it is just that - ours! It has a whole mix of ornaments from past and present, each with its own story.
24 . Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever takes our fancy that particular year!
25 . What do you want for Christmas this year? Still haven't thought of anything specific! It's driving my hubby up the wall :)

1 comments:

Benita December 8, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Great questions & I loved reading your responses :)