Thursday, November 06, 2008

3 Peeps Challenge for November



It's already time for Linda, Karrie and I to show our creations for our November "3 Peeps" challenge. This month, we chose to include a turkey, 3 circles and some glitter on our creations :)

For my card, I used my "Pilgrim Poochie" and "Happy Turkey Day" stamps from TCP. For the circles, I used punched circles layered with buttons, and my glitter element is Stickles (glitter glue). The patterned paper is by Crate Paper (one of my favorite companies) - this collection is called "Lemongrass".

Don't forget to stop by Linda's and Karrie's blogs to see what they came up with! Happy Thursday!


4 comments:

Karrie Baker November 6, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Love your fall look on the blog. :)

And that card? Darn you. I am going to have to work harder on mine! LOLOL

Sues November 6, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Very, very cute!!! You're always amazing!

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Gorgeous! Love the layered buttons and how you used the DP...great job on your 3 peeps challenge! TFS: Tinla

Linda Nicholson November 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Toni! I bow to your greatness! This is hands down just a rocking card! It really makes me hate mine now! Guess I'm going to have to step up to the plate for December! LOL!

Linda