Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TCP Tuesday - Color Challenge!




Hi all! Happy TCP Tuesday! It's my turn to host this week and it's time for another color challenge...let us see what you can come up with!!


You have until midnight on Saturday night to post a link to your creation in the comments section for this post, and all the fabulous cards will be showcased in Alma's "Holey Moley Monday" slideshow :) Remember, Alma chooses a Swanky Stamper every month from our TCP Tuesday entries - but you've gotta be in it to win it! Have fun!


Oh, and if you're uploading to Splitcoast Stampers, this week's keyword is TCPTUES29.


My card was made with the "Chicken Soup" and "Flower Bottle" stamps by The Cat's Pajamas - I also did some paper piecing with my different colors of cardstock. I'm not sure if you can see them clearly, but there are tiny jewels on the hot water bottles for some added bling. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! And...don't forget to check out the creations from our TCP Design Team...the links are over on the left hand side. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Heather October 14, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

Very cute - I love the color combo!

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Love the chicken soup card! So very cute.

Jenn Muraoka October 14, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

What a great challenge! I love the card and the color choices are superb! Mahalo for a wonderful TCP challenge. Hugs jenn

Alice October 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Darling card, Toni! It is sure to cheer up anyone who is feeling ill.

These colors turned out to be fun to work with. Here is my card

Tracy October 15, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Hi Toni!

Thanks for hosting this week. These colors are really growing on me.

Here's my card.....

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2008/10/tcp-tuesday---color-challenge.html

Sankari W. October 15, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

It was so much fun to play with these colors... thanks so much for hosting this fun challenge!

you can find my card here:

http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/2008/10/thinking-of-you-card-tcp-mojo.html

Best wishes,
Sankari :)

Sankari W. October 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Sorry - I don't think that link works - please try this one:

http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/2008/10/thinking-of-you-card-tcp-mojo_15.html

Thanks - sorry about that!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

this is so terrific. I love the colors they are so soothing. you rocked this challenge!!

Sues October 15, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Nice color combos. Not sure I have the right stash to play but if I have time, I will definately try!!! Thanks for hosting!

Raquel October 16, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Love these color's!! Before I added a background to my blog those colors were my color scheme. Cool huh, well here is my card.

http://raqode7.blogspot.com/2008/10/2-birds-with-1-stone.html

Enjoy and thanks for the challenge!!

Hollywood October 17, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

Here's the link to my card at SCS. Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess this week.