Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TCP Tuesday!




Hi everyone! It's time for a color challenge :) Katie is our Hostess with the Mostess this week, and you can check out all the details on her blog. Since the colors screamed "Fall" to me, I picked one of TCP's Halloween images for my card - it's called "Ghostly Sprinkle". The "Spoooky" sentiment is also a TCP stamp...isn't it fun??
I hope you can play along this week and get in the mood for Fall with the rest of the TCP DT gals! Don't forget to check out their creations too...their blogs are listed over on the left. Happy Tuesday!


5 comments:

Tracy September 16, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

This is sooooo stinkin' cute Toni! I love it. This image has to be one of my favorites of the Halloween ones. Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to play.

Sarah Coggins September 16, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Too cute! I love the bands of color and all the little bling around "Ghostly Sprinkle." :)

Lynn September 16, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

How adorable! Love the stones around Sprinkle. I just love all those fall colors. Gets me thinking, hmmm.....

Janet September 17, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

So cute! I love those colors. In fact, those are the colors we have been decorating with. TFS!!

Karrie Baker September 22, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

I forgot to tell you, I loved your card. Those little dew drops, the scallop circle, the spooky saying, the layout...everything was PERFECT!!!