Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Monday!


I hope you had an awesome weekend :) I got some time to stamp, and made a card for Tracy's sketch challenge...I used a set from My Favorite Things called "Merry Christmas?" - the greeting inside reads "Wishing you a Stress-Free Holiday Season", which is something I think we can all relate to when the holiday season rolls around!

The patterned paper is some Arctic Frog paper from last year that I found in my scrap stash...and the appletini drink is sparkling with some Stickles glitter glue ("Eucalyptus").

Have a great Monday! I'm off to get ready for work now :) Stop by tomorrow for TCP Tuesday!

13 comments:

:Jayne September 8, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

Love it! So retro looking!
I may need an appletini to get me through the holidays.

:J

Rachel V. September 8, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

Love your festive card!

Lily September 8, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

just love that stamp and the way your colored it in

Tracy September 8, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

I love it Toni! This PP is SUPER cute! Thanks SO much for playing along this week. I always love to hear from you AND see your awesome cards!!!

Lynn September 8, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Wonderful card! So festive. Love the awesome paper. Another terrific job

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

this set is super cute and i love the sparkle!!!

Linda September 9, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Very cute and festive!

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Once again Toni - you've used a beautiful colour combination!

Sues September 10, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Loce the stickles!!! My kind of drink!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

What a fun and festive card. Love the DP and howe you coloured the 'tini. Great job on the sketch challenge...TFS! Tinla

Linda Nicholson September 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Looks good enough to drink Toni! Love all the glitz!

Linda

Shirley September 15, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

How cute! A Christmas card with a little 'ornamentalini' on the side. Very pretty too!

Darcey September 18, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Perfect, the holidays are way too stressful!