Sunday, July 06, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Lindsay! Here we go...

Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to read you blog. Then you let the person who tagged you know when you posted your answers.

Ten Years Ago:

That would be July 1998! Wow! I feel old... :) We were living in Vallejo, CA. Nattie was almost 2 years old! I was 26 and Iain was 32. We were youngsters - LOL! I think around this time we started trying for a second child, although it took until March 2002 for Jamie to arrive :) We had just 2 cats: Pebbles and Charlie, who are no longer with us :(

Five things on todays to-do list:

1. Finish this tag
2. Finish and put away laundry
3. Go out for dinner with my hubby! Yeah!
4. Go to the gym (done!)
5. Getting the basement and Nattie's bedroom cleaned up for her friend arriving tomorrow from CA

Snack I Enjoy:

British crisps (potato chips)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Pay off our debts, family members' debts, pre-pay for the kids' tuition, buy a holiday home :)

Places I have lived:

This is a long list :)
Hitchin (nr. London), England
Henlow, England
Dalgety Bay, Scotland
Edinburgh, Scotland
San Diego, CA
Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County), CA
Orlando, FL
Waltham, MA
Canton, MA
Richmond, CA
Vallejo, CA
Murrieta, CA and now
Conifer, CO

4 People I am tagging:
Patti
Sue
Linda
Janet

4 comments:

Pegg S July 6, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

What were you doing in Canton, MA ? I grew up the next town over :)

Janet July 6, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Thanks for the tag, Toni! I will post my answers tomorrow! :-)

My goodness -- you have lived in so many places! And such a variety of landscapes and cultures!

Jen Sue Wild July 7, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

What fun info about you!!
My you have lived in a lot of fun places.

Linda July 10, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

Fun list! You certainly have lived on a lot of places!