Monday, July 14, 2008

Gone till next week :)

Tomorrow morning (well, actually in the middle of the night!) we're heading off to the airport to fly to Hawaii! Yeah! It's kind of funny, because Nattie and I are flying with one airline and Iain and Jamie are flying with another. Iain had enough frequent flyer miles with both airlines for 2 tickets, so we're using them all up!

We're staying at the Marriott Waikoloa Beach Resort and Spa. Looking forward to the change of scenery and hanging out with Iain and the kiddos for 7 days! All that's left to do here is the last of the laundry. We took Tasha to the boarding place this afternoon and our neighbor will take care of our furbabies :)

See you in a week!

10 comments:

Debbie July 14, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Have fun and use plenty of sunscreen!

Linda Nicholson July 14, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

If I really practice my yoga stretches, do you think I could fit in one of your suitcases? I hope you have a wonderful time! Pack the sunscreen and drink an exotic beverage or two for me!

Linda

:Jayne July 14, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Just have fun!

:J

Janet July 14, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Have a wonderful time! Will it be like a race to see who can get to Hawaii first? :-) Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return!

Heather July 15, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

OH, how FUN!! I am so jealous. I'd love to go to Hawaii!!! Soooooo...for me and the other blog readers who can't go, you'll just have to post lots of pics! :)

Darcey July 15, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

What Fun! I hope you have a great relaxing time in Hawaii! Sounds so nice right now.

Maureen July 15, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

So. Freakin'. Jealous.

But I'll wish you fun, anyway ;)

Linda July 16, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

I hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

Gabrielle July 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! :)

Have a WONDERFUL vaca!

Sarah Coggins July 17, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Another jealous reader. :D Have fun! Be sure to share lots of pics when you get back.