Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TCP Tuesday and upcoming from MFT!

It's TCP Tuesday again! This week's Hostess with the Mostest is Katie :) She'll be posting the challenge some time this morning and I'll post my card this afternoon. You'll like this one - very Spring-like!

My Favorite Things is releasing 3 brand new sets tomorrow. I've been playing with them this week and will post some peeks tonight and tomorrow. Those of you with doggy furbabies will be happy, happy people! Kim posted a peek here, there's another one from Carole, and Michele has one here. Enjoy! Have a great day - I'll be back later :)

3 comments:

Linda May 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Looking forward to seeing the new releases.

Lida May 6, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Oh can´t wait for the new releases and I´m off to check the challenge.

Sues May 6, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Where are you? I'm waiting!