Monday, April 28, 2008

TCP Tuesday (well...almost!)




Hi everyone! It's my turn to host TCP Tuesday this week and since I won't be around tonight or early in the morning I'm posting early! So just this once you have extra time to pull out those TCP stamps and have fun with the rest of us!


This week we're going to do another color challenge - and it's my favorite color - BLUE :) So - go for it! Any TCP stamp, any kind of project - just make the dominant color BLUE! Remember, leave me a comment with a link to your fabulous creation by the end of Saturday, and you'll be featured in Alma's "Holey Moley Monday" slideshow next week!! And by the way - did you check out today's slideshow right here? And it will soon be time for Alma to crown the very first SWANKY STAMPER - so get those stamps out!!


If you're uploading to Splitcoast Stampers, your keyword is TCPTUES05 (are we in Week 5 already?). And check out what Ana, Karrie, Leigh, Carole, and Katie came up with!

13 comments:

Karrie Baker April 28, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Oh my goodness, that is so stinkin' CUTE!! I don't know anyone that plays golf but your card makes me want that stamp! LOL

Sharon in NE April 28, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

That is wonderful! I love the argyle! Especially Pooch's hat. Great job.

Sarah Coggins April 29, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

The golf clubs / doggie stamp is too cute! tfs! :)

Linda April 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

That is such a cute card!

Carla April 29, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Adorable! And you paper choices are perfect!

Leigh OBrien April 29, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

I just got the golf stamp, Toni. This is so cute! I'll have to break it in soon.

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

So much fun!! Thanks for the challenge - here's mine:
http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/900322?cat=500&ppuser=48694

Linda Nicholson April 30, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Great challenge Toni! I'm going to put on my thinking hat to dream up something good to do!

Love all that arghyle! Makes me want to take up golf (almost)!

Linda

Tracy April 30, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Hi Toni!

Yah, another fun TCP Tuesday challenge! Here is what I came up with.

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2008/04/tcp-tuesday---1.html

I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful day Toni!

Michelle Giraud May 1, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Love your card and the challenge. I posted a card on my blog here... http://twisted-chick.blogspot.com/2008/05/tall-cards.html that has alot of blue in it.

Thanks for hosting!

Michelle Giraud May 2, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

I did another card with a little more blue on it! http://twisted-chick.blogspot.com/2008/05/mod-baby-card.html

Trese May 2, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

I posted my card on my new blog here at www.resiesramblings.typepad.com and at splitcoast at:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/902585?cat=500&ppuser=30040

Anonymous May 2, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Toni---I love blue---good choice! My entry is on SCS under code TCPTUES05. Thanks! Angela