Friday, February 16, 2007

If you could live your life over....

What would you do differently? That's from the Two Peas Blog Challenge for today. Great question! One thing I'd do is talk to my dad more before he died in 1989; I was only 17 and I realize now how little I really knew about him, especially now that I have kids. Another thing I'd do is tell an adult about the abuse I was suffering when I was a child, instead of waiting almost 30 years to tell (and not being believed).

On a lighter note, the kids have a long weekend off school. We're hoping to finally make it to Denver Zoo - we had planned to go before Christmas and then the state got bombarded with snow :) We're also trying to line up Nattie's first ski lessons; Iain's sister sent her money for lessons as her Christmas gift so we'll get that ball rolling. She is very excited to go!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Theresa February 16, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

I totally understand. Lost my Dad when I was 17 as well.