Monday, May 26, 2008

TCP Tuesday!




It's Tuesday somewhere, right? :) I'm going to be helping in Jamie's classroom tomorrow morning, so here's this week's challenge for TCP Tuesday. As always when it's my turn, it's a color challenge. This week's colors are orange, yellow and white. When I was working on my card today, the colors helped brighten my day - it was foggy and rainy all day here! The stamps used are "Annette" and "Hot Stuff"; patterned paper is by KI Memories.


So, you have until Saturday night to post a link in the comments section so that we can all oooh and aaah over your fabulous creations. And if you're uploading to the gallery at Splitcoast, be sure to use the keyword TCPTUES09 so that we know where to find you! Remember, all the pieces will be showcased next Monday on Alma's blog. Have fun!! Also, stop by the other DT gals' blogs and see what they came up with: Katie, Leigh, Carole, Karrie and Ana will all be playing along, so you know there will be some beautiful work to check out!
AND...I hear that Karrie has some blog candy on offer! Check out her blog entry here to enter before Tuesday night's drawing! Good luck!

17 comments:

Tanis May 27, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Orange is my favourite! Sprinkles rocks.

Linda May 27, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Great colors, perfect for summer

Sarah Coggins May 27, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

What a cute card! Love the stamp and colors. tfs! :)

Gabrielle May 27, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Cute card. I am loving orange lately. This is so fun and summery!

Linda Nicholson May 27, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Woohoo! Great color combo...can't wait to give it a try!

Super cute card! Annette looks H-O-T all decked out in those citrusy colors!

Linda

Sues May 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Love the colors! Looks like you were MIA all weekend! Hope you were doing something fun!!!

Debbie May 27, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Looks like she is ready for the beach in California!

Tracy May 27, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Hey Toni!
I'm SO glad I could play this week. Here's my card. This was definately hard. I *need* more TCP stamps!!!
Thanks for hosting this week.

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2008/05/tcp-tuesday---.html

Carla May 28, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

This is adorable! These cats kill me! Great colors, they are cheerful! We are cloudy and rainy, but here that's a good thing, as we are suffering from the worst drought in recorded history. It's a mess.

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Another great Challenge. Here's my entry, I was going for a grill off at sunset at the Ok-Corral.

Holly

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/928958?limit=last1

Wendalyn May 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Adorable card and I love orange for this time of year... Love the kitty too he's too cute.

Lynn May 28, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

The minute this page popped up I fell in love with that card! I just love that paper, I'm now on the hunt for it. I must have it! Sprinkles is just adorable as always. Great card!

Alice May 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

What an adorable card! Your rain is here too. The bright colors made me forget it was gray and gloomy outside. Here is my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/929081

Alice

Frenchy May 29, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

Here's mine - I'm not an orangey-yellowy person, so this was a challenge, but I had fun with it.
http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/929500?cat=500&ppuser=48694

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

This is my very first challenge. I'm not a virgin anymore. I did 2. I hope that' OK?

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/931183?nocache=1

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/931172?limit=last1

Kim Lundtrom

Linda Nicholson May 31, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

I'm squeeking in, but I made it none the less. Here is a link to my challenge submission!

Thanks for the fun color combo! It really made me go out of my normal comfort zone!

Linda

http://lindastamps4sanity.blogspot.com/2008/05/dont-you-wish-that-you-were-hot-like-me.html

Anonymous May 31, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Hi, Toni! Cool colors! Here's my entry:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/932359?cat=500&ppuser=45344
Thanks for the fun!